- This accreditation confirms that a person has studied the Baseworks preliminary teaching methodology.
- Graduates can leverage what they learned at this level to compliment whatever they are interested in teaching however they like. (i.e. fitness training, yoga, martial arts etc..)
- Any reference to Baseworks would be highlighted in any BTM teachers’ teachings as “Baseworks Inspired”
- This certifies that a person can teach at the FOUNDATION module as a BFC certified teacher.
- At this tier, teachers understand the basic movement dynamics, and can support students to build proficiency at an introductory stage.
- This certifies that a person can teach at the FOUNDATION and ELEMENTS modules as a BT1 certified teacher.
- At this tier, teachers have built a substantial understanding of the movement principles and how to guide students to build an even stronger platform to further develop skills.
- This certifies that a person can teach at the FOUNDATION, ELEMENTS and STRATEGY modules as a BT2 certified teacher.
- A tier 2 teacher has developed a detailed view of progress based on individual condition to promote the benefits of cyclical practice toward personal gains.
- BT2 certification prepares one to teach Baseworks Teaching Methodology in the form of courses and workshops, structured around the public class model.
- This certifies that a person can teach at the FOUNDATION, ELEMENTS, STRATEGY and INTEGRATE modules as a BT3 certified teacher.
- These teachers work with students to functionally apply all the learning prerequisites to approach more complex and adaptive practice applications.
- BT3 certification prepares one to teach the Baseworks Teaching Methodology in the form of courses, workshops, and conduct specialized training and apprenticeship programs.