Baseworks Practice Sessions are considered a structured application of the Baseworks Approach.
Each session is facilitated by Baseworks certified instructors with a particular focus on progressively building a deeper understanding of the Baseworks Key Movement Principles through repetition and analysis.
Baseworks Practice Sessions works as a synergistic companion to training on the Baseworks Practice Platform. (and vice versa)The Foundation Practice Sessions look at the fundamental aspects of the Baseworks Method. The sessions focus on developing a more informed awareness of personal body conditions to optimize progress.
These sessions are open to those completely new to the method and long-time practitioners.
- Schedule: Conducted the 1st, 3rd & 5th Saturdays of every month from 9:45-11:15 until July 3.
- Location: 10 min walk from Meguro station / 17 min walk from Nakameguro station / 20 min walk from Daikanyama station.
- Booking: As the capacity of each session is limited, participation is through advanced booking only. Bookings close at 20:00 each Friday before the designated session.
- Cost: Single Session- ¥3,000. 5 Sessions (two month validity)- ¥13,500. 4 Sessions (one month validity)- ¥10,000. All purchases can be used for both Foundation and Elements Practice sessions (payment via cash only).
- Instructional Language: These sessions will be conducted in Japanese. With this being said, as the Baseworks Method has been developed with many visceral and visual cues, we do not discourage those who do not understand Japanese to attend. Yet, we do recommend getting started by subscribing to our practice platform online as it works in close synergy with all in-person learning. Our practice platform content can be subscribed to, in either or both, English and Japanese.